Training Petroleum Finance Accounting & Cost Control
Training Akuntansi Finansial Perminyakan Dan Pengaturan Biaya
Training Learn Basic Of Technical Economics
(To understand or refresh knowledge of basic finance, accounting &cost control concept and the role financial statements play in oil and gas operations)
About The Course
Making the most efficient use of your financial resources is critical to the success of any producing company. Finance and accounting comprise the universal business language and help you manage your resources effectively. Planning and decision – making that occur in an informal financial context permit better application of recourse and promote competitive advantage. The aim of this course is to improve delegates’ job performance by enhancing their understanding of current international practices in finance and accounting within the E&P industry. This is achieved through an examination of: accounting standards, policies and practices in the oil and gas. An understanding of accounting also allows a company to trace a competitor’s actions from its financial statement and to plan accordingly. These concepts will be presented and reinforced using relevant examples and case studies. Participants are encouraged to bring their company’s financial reports.
The Objective Of The Course:
* To Learn Basic of Technical Economics.
* To give comprehension of general management in oil field.
* To find out and analyze design in Work Program and Budget of oil company.
* Calculation and analysis of field profit determination.
Who Should Attend?
* Reservoir Engineer
* Production Engineer
* Production Supervisor
* Economist and Accounting
* POD division
Outline Course Petroleum Finance Accounting and Cost Control
* Overview of Petroleum Finance, Accounting and Cost Control.
+ Methods to measure profit indicators.
+ Determining choices from alternatives.
+ Cost Analysis.
+ Cost structure for Tax Calculation.
+ Oil, Gas, and Energy prices.
* Oil company business contract model in Indonesia.
* Basic Reservoir Engineering.
* Work Program and Budget.
* General POD and AFE.
* Government Tax and Non-Tax Revenue.
* Determining Oil and Gas process.
* Oil and Gas company management.
* Risk and Sensitivity Analysis management.
Dr. Ir. Arsegianto & Associates
Arsegianto, he is a Doctor at Department of Petroleum Engineering of the Institute Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He earned his Master of Science from University of Wisconsin, Madison (USA) at Department of Urban and Regional Planning in Major Energy Analysis, Policy and Planning. He obtained his Doctor from Asian Institute of Technology, Division of Energy Technology in Bangkok, Thailand.
He has been delivering training course in Economic, Finance, Marketing, Policy & Planning Analysis of petroleum & Gas Industry since 1992. he also has expertise in technical petroleum engineering. His professional experience include contributing author in many congresses conventions, exhibition, seminars, workshop, symposiums & conferences. His current membership of the International Association For Energy Economics (IAEE), Society of Petroleum Engineering (SPE), Society of Indonesia Petroleum Engineering, & Komite Nasional Insonesia – World Energy Council (KNI-WEC).
Jadwal Pelatihan Trainingakuntansi 2021:
06 – 07 Januari 2021
21 – 22 Januari 2021
09 – 10 Februari 2021
22 – 23 Februari 2021
16 – 17 Maret 2021
29 – 30 Maret 2021
07 – 08 April 2021
20 – 21 April 2021
19 – 20 Mei 2021
22 – 23 Juni 2021
06 – 07 Juli 2021
27 – 28 Juli 2021
04 – 05 Agustus 2021
19 – 20 Agustus 2021
07 – 08 September 2021
22 – 23 September 2021
12 – 13 Oktober 2021
28 – 29 Oktober 2021
09 – 10 November 2021
23 – 24 November 2021
09 – 10 Desember 2021
20 – 21 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta Training Pengenalan Petroleum Finance Pasti Jalan
Invetasi dan Lokasi Pelatihan Learn Basic Of Technical Economics Di Jogja :
· Yogyakarta, Hotel 101 (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Kemang (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bandung, Hotel Neo Dipatiukur (6.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta(7.500.000 IDR / participant)
· Surabaya, Hotel Amaris, Ibis Style (6.000.000 IDR / participant)
· Lombok, Sentosa Resort (7.500.000 IDR / participant)
Catatan : Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas pelatihan Pengenalan petroleum finance di jogja :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta training Learn basic of technical economics jogja pasti running
- Module / Handout Training Akuntansi Finansial Perminyakan Dan Pengaturan Biaya Jogja Fixed Running
- FREE Flashdisk
- Sertifikat Training Petroleum Finance Accounting & Cost Control Di Jogja Murah
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia